The weather is warming up, and you can finally put away your ice scrapers and extra gloves. It’s the perfect time to do a little spring maintenance and get your car ready for the new season!
Here are a few car care tips we recommend:
- Check your owner’s manual and follow the recommended service schedules. It may be time to change the oil or check the battery and cables.
- Wash and wax. Winter brings extra dirt, grime and salt buildup, and a thorough wash after winter can do wonders.
- Check your tire pressure. As the weather warms up, tire pressure can increase. Make sure your tires meet the manufacturer specification.
- Inspect all lights and your wiper blades. Spring often brings more rainfall, so you’ll want to make sure both are in good working order.
- Check your car’s alignment and suspension. Winter can be harsh on vehicles, so a quick check is always a good idea.
Let us help with your spring car maintenance! Schedule service at Clint Bowyer Autoplex in Emporia, Kansas, here.