We are proud to be a sponsor for Missoula Children’s Theatre’s production of Gulliver’s Travels, presented by the Emporia Arts Center, on June 29, 2018!
Gulliver’s Travels is an original, sci-fi musical adaptation that will be performed by Missoula Children’s Theatre and local students. It will tell the story of a brave explorer, Gulliver, who finds himself lost in space. He fights aliens, robots and more. You won’t want to miss out!
Auditions for the musical will be held on June 25, and the show will be on June 29 at Emporia High School. For more information, please go here. We hope to see you there!
The new 2018 Ram 1500 is built to last with incredible durability and capabilities, so you’ll be ready for wherever the road takes you. It includes best-in-class fuel efficiency, with an EPA-estimated 4×4 27 highway mpg, class-exclusive active-level four-corner air-suspension, and multiple available engines, including the standard 3.6L Pentastar® V6.
The 2018 Ram 1500 is designed to fit each driver’s needs. It can be customized with a choice of Crew Cab, Quad Cab®, or Regular Cab to accommodate each person’s cargo hauling. In addition, it has an available class-exclusive RamBox® Cargo Management System that can be incorporated into the side rails of the truck bed.
Inside, the Ram 1500 is luxurious. It was crafted with the comfort of passengers in mind, and it’s durable enough to stand up to everyday wear and tear. The 2018 Ram 1500 also features an available Driver Information Digital Cluster with a 7-inch color display, available in-floor storage, and an easy-access dashboard glove box.
In addition, the 2018 Ram 1500 is built with a high-strength steel frame and is equipped with advanced safety and security technology. It includes four-wheel disc antilock brakes, side-curtain airbags, electronic stability control and more.
Finally, the 2018 Ram 1500 features legendary towing and hauling capabilities. It includes Hill Start Assist, an integrated trailer hitch, and Trailer Sway Control.
Take a test drive in the all-new 2018 Ram 1500 at Clint Bowyer Autoplex in Emporia, Kansas! View our current inventory here.
The weather is warming up, and you can finally put away your ice scrapers and extra gloves. It’s the perfect time to do a little spring maintenance and get your car ready for the new season!
Here are a few car care tips we recommend:
- Check your owner’s manual and follow the recommended service schedules. It may be time to change the oil or check the battery and cables.
- Wash and wax. Winter brings extra dirt, grime and salt buildup, and a thorough wash after winter can do wonders.
- Check your tire pressure. As the weather warms up, tire pressure can increase. Make sure your tires meet the manufacturer specification.
- Inspect all lights and your wiper blades. Spring often brings more rainfall, so you’ll want to make sure both are in good working order.
- Check your car’s alignment and suspension. Winter can be harsh on vehicles, so a quick check is always a good idea.
Let us help with your spring car maintenance! Schedule service at Clint Bowyer Autoplex in Emporia, Kansas, here.